FAIRY DUST COLLECTION
A LABOR OF LOVE
The Lisa Necklace is a made-to-order piece that begins with three carefully chosen quartz crystal spears that are rigorously inspected by a geologist to ensure that they meet our quality standards. Next, they are carefully drilled, wire wrapped by hand, and strung on 21" of gold tone cable chain with a lobster clasp; every Lisa is made by hand in Austin, Texas, USA by our artisans that are paid ethical, living wages. Before each is sent out, they are inspected again for quality, before being carefully packaged and shipped to you. $5 is donated to the charity of YOUR choice, because, well that's what we're all about. What's more? In crystal healing, Quartz is often referred to as the "master healer", it enhances and strengthens energy while providing clarity of thought.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFO
• Handmade in Austin, Texas
• Quartz Crystal Spears
• 21" Gold tone Copper-Zinc alloy (Brass) Cable Chain
• Nickel-Free, Lead-Free
• Comes in organza bag, additional option for gift packaging in box available at checkout
Fun Facts about Clear Quartz:
• It is believed that clear quartz helps to reveal the truth in a situation
• It is a birthstone for the Month of April
The Block Print Roundie Beach Blankets are perfect for sunny beach days or chilly beach nights.They are made from the same soft, lightweight cotton as Turkish towels, so they are also great travel companions, as take up less space and dry quickly.
- Material: 100% Turkish cotton
- Measurements: 64" Diameter + Hand knotted tassels
- Color: Ivory + Black stone print
- Handmade with love in Turkey
- As with all handcrafted goods, there are slight variations making each piece a work of art and truly one of a kind.
- Care: It is recommended that Turkish towels are soaked in water overnight before the first use. They become softer and fluffier over time with more use and washings. Machine wash cold with like colors and hang dry or tumble dry on low. Do not use bleach or fabric softener as they can damage the fabric.
Originally used in Turkish baths, Turkish towels, also known as peshtemals or hammam towels, have been traditionally hand-loomed in Turkey for centuries. They are made using extra-long fibers which gives them a lightweight, yet highly absorbent quality. Our Turkish towels have been loomed in Babadağ, a small mountain village in southwest Turkey by a local cooperative. The group prides themselves on keeping the looming tradition alive, utilizing manual craftsmanship without compromising quality. The fringe is hand knotted and they only use eco-friendly, 100% natural fibers such as cotton and bamboo. From start to finish, the entire process is done in house. The patterns feature vibrant motifs conveying the timeless cultural heritage of the Anatolia culture.